1) Tonight 7PM May 17th Mandatory Parent Meeting at Blue Springs South High School Hall of Fame Room (enter on South side of building – Activities Office entrance). Players do not need to attend.
- bring player’s original birth certificate (or state issued official copy, regular copies not accepted)
- bring health insurance policy # for your player, primary care physicians name and number, and who you want listed as an emergency contact other than yourself and their phone number. We do carry a secondary policy for medical expenses.
- there will be documents for a parent to sign
- if you helped by getting an ad or sponsorship for our team program and Wood Bat Tournament please be sure to see Jim Moran after the meeting.
- there will be hats, visors (only a few left), the new bucket hats, lizard skins and moisture wic shirts (only 2 left) made available for purchase, bring cash or check if you want any of these.
All documents must be signed and turned in before your son will be allowed to participate in any games as per American Legion Rules.
2) Sunday May 21st both teams practice schedule:
- 12PM – 2PM Pitchers and Catchers Only Practice at Hidden Valley
- 2:30PM Meeting at the Dugout in Independence, bring lawn chair
- After meeting head back to Hidden Valley for full team practice
This will be a long day, but the season is just about to begin! If there are any issues of being able to attend have your son communicate with Coach Doug.