We have an important meeting on Sunday, March 28, at 3:00 P.M. at the Independence Hilton Garden Inn. (As one of our loyal sponsors, they have offered us the use of the hotel’s lobby area.) Masks are required.
At least one parent must be present. It will not be possible to sign the Legion roster or double check the required forms by email.
The agenda is as follows:
1) Sign the official paperwork, so all players will be on the Legion rosters.
2) Turn in an original or a state certified birth certificate. Photo copies cannot be submitted.
3) Double check info on forms to make sure I have typed them correctly.
4) Hand out Mouse Race tickets and cover all details for this event.
5) Hand out paperwork for sponsors/ads that support our tournaments. They are due no later than April 15th.
6) Provide details about our team apparel store.
7) Cover spring practices (for those not playing school ball).
8) Set the date for hanging the fence signs on Field #2.